Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 123 - Evidence of Efforts

Dex-chan lover
Fern should give him a child for his next birthday
Gotta be after the journey. The kid will delay their journey by quite a long time (in their eyes), very few in Frieren's.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
By the way, that's what I thought. At the moment, almost all members of the original party have heir disciples. With two caveats: Fren actually had two mentors and Himmel doesn't have disciples. Or have I missed someone? Is it implied that his "spirit" is forever with them and in Frieren's heart?

Dex-chan lover
Gotta be after the journey. The kid will delay their journey by quite a long time (in their eyes), very few in Frieren's.

Thanks for the TL
Ironically, even after becoming a surrogate grandmother, Frieren's type would still be too young to be defined even as onee-san.

Double-page supporter
By the way, that's what I thought. At the moment, almost all members of the original party have heir disciples. With two caveats: Fren actually had two mentors and Himmel doesn't have disciples. Or have I missed someone? Is it implied that his "spirit" is forever with them and in Frieren's heart?
While not a direct disciple, a big part of how demons react to Frieren is that Frieren is acting as Himmel would to honor his memory. eg. the fight with Aura where she comments the old Frieren would just break everything. It also reflects how she'll also stop to help out random villagers even if it delays the group.

Her new journey is showing how the old journey has changed her and how Himmel has been succeeded partially by her, and the stories that he left behind.

Dex-chan lover
While not a direct disciple, a big part of how demons react to Frieren is that Frieren is acting as Himmel would to honor his memory. eg. the fight with Aura where she comments the old Frieren would just break everything. It also reflects how she'll also stop to help out random villagers even if it delays the group.

Her new journey is showing how the old journey has changed her and how Himmel has been succeeded partially by her, and the stories that he left behind.
So, in the sense that Fren is her student, Frieren herself, in some sense, can be Himmel’s heir?

Dex-chan lover
Well... Now that Fern watched Stark she saw how much he has the mentality of Himmel and the strength of his master, he is loved by the people and this will no doubt make other girls to also fall for him.

It would be funny that in a chapter a girl tries to confess his love to Stark (i don't know like something like she would love for him to stay in town) and as Fern sees this (she can't handle his answer and goes away) and gets jealous and angry with him (he later sees Fern but she always goes away when seeing him), she then later apologizes and tells him the reason of her anger, but Stark misunderstood the confession (as dense as he is) and goes like "I had to turn her offer down as I have to protect Fern, as I am the vanguard"

F_7ylPpbAAAdtAF

I really would love for them to realize their feelings, but I guess it will come naturally as time passes...
Also if Frieren is in "Mama" mode, how would she look in her "Granny" mode

F_8uNutbsAA1eJP

Also a little help with the translating?
F_xzW1lbwAApUBn

Pics sauce

Dex-chan lover
Well... Now that Fern watched Stark she saw how much he has the mentality of Himmel and the strength of his master, he is loved by the people and this will no doubt make other girls to also fall for him.

It would be funny that in a chapter a girl tries to confess his love to Stark (i don't know like something like she would love for him to stay in town) and as Fern sees this (she can't handle his answer and goes away) and gets jealous and angry with him (he later sees Fern but she always goes away when seeing him), she then later apologizes and tells him the reason of her anger, but Stark misunderstood the confession (as dense as he is) and goes like "I had to turn her offer down as I have to protect Fern, as I am the vanguard"

F_7ylPpbAAAdtAF

I really would love for them to realize their feelings, but I guess it will come naturally as time passes...
Also if Frieren is in "Mama" mode, how would she look in her "Granny" mode

F_8uNutbsAA1eJP

Also a little help with the translating?
F_xzW1lbwAApUBn

Pics sauce
Thanks for the insight. The last picture reminded me of one supernatural rom-com, where the female lead, being immortal, remained secretly to watch her grandchildren after her “death”.

Dex-chan lover
Shame we didn't see what kind of lewd present Frieren had this time.
Considering how fast she gave up, she definitely was up to no good.

This chapter really resonated with me with stuff you have that gets worn out and have to be replaced. You can get really attached to some things, but in the end they're just that, things.
I just had to replace the first car I bought that I've used for eight years, and considering how much time I've spent in it, it's definitely one of the harder things to let go.

Users who are viewing this thread