Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Hero of the Village

Dex-chan lover
@rrolo1 Shaved ice isn't ice cream at all. More like a snow cone, but with a different consistency I guess?

So I mean, I guess, but syrup is also the majority of the flavoring for shaved ice, unlike the kinds of syrup you put on ice cream.

Dex-chan lover
When you ask the damage dealer to kite lmao. Anyways we're really gonna get a new hero party hell yeah

Fed-Kun's army
I love how this is getting popular in Japan! It's what this beautiful manga deserves! <333

Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
>Fren testing xray vision on Frieren: unimpressed
>Frieren suggests that's it's her body that's left her unimpressed
>turns to look at Stark
She probably made the smol benin crack to move any conversation past her checking him out and all that implies.

Dex-chan lover
In the old days you could by big blocks of ice and store them in your ice box to keep stuff cool. This later became a refrigerator. The very first snow cone maker was a crank that pressed a block of ice against some rotating blades to create shaved ice. The shaved ice was then drizzled with a flavored syrup. (Snow cone machines now are made to be safer and with cheap plastic, but the ice is not as thin and fine IMO.)

Ice cream does not actually contain ice and is just referring to the fact that it is chilled. Ice cream is more akin to a frozen custard (heavy cream, milk, sugar, and egg yokes) plus some sort of flavoring.

Dex-chan lover
The bottom right panel on page 7 is hilarious and adorable.

Also, Fern just called Stark's dick tiny. They're totally gonna hook up in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Aahh why is this so good? It's really cute and the characters aren't forgettable.

Btw does anybody know if there's a manga where the main party has to kill big monsters like Shadow of the Colossus or just interesting and amazing creatures like Monster Hunters that doesn't fall in the generic isekai harem abyss? It'll be good, thanks

@Shinobu Damn didn't realize that could be the case xD

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This is quickly working its way to becoming one of my top 5 manga. Never thought I'd like something so formulaic this much, the author did an amazing job. It all hinges on the ending now really, since I highly doubt there's any possibility for the meat and potatoes of the story to drop in quality (well, maybe if it drags on too much, but I could honestly see another 20 chapters of this being good if it's Abe Tsukasa)

Double-page supporter
This just keeps getting better and better, superb manga.

Aggregator gang
Tsk tsk Fern no body shaming.

I hope Frieren takes time to enjoy her journey with her new party. Life goes so fast.

When you grinding XP and become max chara before you know it

Also these are my favorite pic

Fed-Kun's army
This journey-type story reminds me of Spice and Wolf. Where the destination isn't as important as getting there.

Users who are viewing this thread