Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Hero of the Village

Damn looking back at the 3rd page and now Eisen's trembling hand have a completely different meaning

le3

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that's kinda explain why Himmel's party journey took 10 years. Dammit Frieren 😅

Stark being strong af is another nod how newer generation surpassing old generation.... People do advance in this manga!

Fed-Kun's army
so fern just straight up murdered the guy who killed a dragon huh?

and i guess frieren never intended on killing that dragon from the start. in hindsight she didnt even try to use her magic on it. it was all a plan to get stark to realise his true potential huh?

Fed-Kun's army
ahsfjkfhdjkshgkdsh I love this story so much lmao

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author also makes a twitter someday. I would just like to follow him or her.
I haven't looked forward to a new manga this much since Elf-san or Dungeon Meshi.

And now the new guy one shots it. Seriously?
Super duper kill magic can't dent it but some training from random dude who never fought before one shots it.

@PolizPolice A random dude who not only was taught by the warrior hero, but could scare his master to death with a random movement and cleave open a small ravine with his axe. Even if he hasn't fought before, this was a matter of firepower, not experience. Even if a fortress cannot be destroyed by a single common bomb, it certainly will be vaporized if hit with a nuke.

@DukeHermann
Who cares about the warrior "hero"? those guys couldn't even beat that other demon general, and now Frieren couldn't take down this dragon on one magic, but a random guy can. Maybe the hero party actually just sucked. They had serious issues with enemies that seems rather weak so far, was the demon king one of the weaker monsters out there?

@PolizPolice in most stories, and in D&D which most stories use as a basis, dragons have high resistances to magic to the point they can be practically immune to most spells. So it's not surprising that most magic spells can't beat it.

Also nobody knows at what point in their journey they fought the killing magic demon it may have happened towards the start or half way through. So they wouldn't have been at their peak at that point. Not to mention they had no way to defend against his Soul Track magic. It would go through literally any magic barriers and magic defence armour back then. It would be literally death if they got hit. That's why they sealed the demon, so they could come up with a countermeasure.

Users who are viewing this thread