Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Articulate Monsters

It only took 28 years for humans to forget "Demons eat humans"?
It was not 28, 28 years was a hero's pass,
it is already 80 years since the liberation of demon oppression,
only a few elders have witnessed the real demon, and about 3-4 generations already, and at least 1 generation doesn't know anything about heroes for almost 3 decades after the hero passes.
and I bet that the new generation has that funny idea about negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
it feels kinda weird that so many people in this comment section are excited over "demons are finally evil again, as they are and will be for all time!!!"

like, do you guys realize they're not fucking real :kek:

a fictional creature is only what we choose to portray it as. hell, even lucifer in Paradise Lost was portrayed somewhat sympathetically. it's not like the "not literally just an incorrigibly evil beast" conception of demons is something brand new to literature, western or otherwise. it feels like people are somehow trying to turn this into a weird "anti-woke" thing, which doesn't make that much sense. you can still find plenty of evil-ass demons if you want, the SJWs didn't steal them from you lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, they are evil by human morals.
idk, humanity has collectively decided it's morally ok to eat "lesser creatures", so why wouldn't the demons eating us be morally acceptable? obviously, i don't think they should let themselves just get eaten, but the demons are basically looking at us the same way we look at a cow. fucked up from our perspective, but you could make an argument that they're operating on a similar basis as we are.

Dex-chan lover
While there's no doubt most demons in this manga are monsters, there's always some outlier. Some kind of mutation that completely changes one from the norm. I hope we get one, just one, demon that is actually rather strange and peaceful.

As if she was put in jail! I take it she's going to wait for the demon to start murdering the shit out of everyone before just leaving them to all die. Pricks...

Users who are viewing this thread