Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Ambush

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully Fren dont end that bad after this encounter, it is sure she can survive it but a what cost is the question.

Dex-chan lover
he has harmed the kuudere
proceed to obliterate with extreme prejudice

Dex-chan lover
They both talk too much. If you want to chat, do so after you've obliterated your opponent's limbs at the minimum.

Why is she even talking to the demon? Everything that comes out of their mouths are falsehoods anyway, and they only sometimes slip up and give away information without meaning to.

Dex-chan lover
I won't be surprised if Stark will absolutely destroy that demon girl. Even Eisen is scared of Stark.

Double-page supporter
The battle pacing of this manga is like a Kurosawa movie. I love it.

Dex-chan lover
I would be 100% okay if they all ended up dying and they manga ends right there

No cliffhanger, the last block implies he dies in to ashes as quick as Fern cast the magic

Dex-chan lover
Time to cast a spell: 0s. Fern knows where to spend skill points. Still, I wonder if it will be enough to finish him. If they continue fight in next chapter, it will be nice to watch
Stark seems to have some "copying magic: duel against yourself" bullshit.
And this demon...did he really not one-shot her just to flex? I believe it was more about getting information, I guess? I'm confused...
These horned dogs are cute, why kill them?

Supporter
My eyes started tearing up on page 15 and it doesn't make any sense. It's almost like I've gotten into the habit of crying every time I read this stupid story and my body was like, "welp, if it ain't gonna happen, gonna make it happen."

Dex-chan lover
"I have spent over half of my life mastering magic"
"Interesting: so have I"
Fucking savage

Dex-chan lover
Grandstanding. Counter-grandstanding. Counter-counter-grandstanding. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread