Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Ambush

Double-page supporter
So our 2 kids just overestimated the demons a bit...?

Aggregator gang
U know, when you are disciple of heroes, you a way better compared regular humans

Like they there compare themselves to their teachers, Fern - Friren and Stark - Essen and think that they never be able become like them, but in reality they both actually are more capable than average mage/warrior

No conclusion about this arc yet. But I will not yield! Since the epic battle has yet to happened.

Dex-chan lover
@sinisempi I know the demons and Frieren are emotionless, but this chapter felt like everybody was speaking with the same "voice". I don't remember it being this bad in previous chapters translations, though.

Some one-punch man vibes here.

-You stand no chance, girl, I devoted my whole life to magic
She one shots him.
-So did i.

I have a feeling Fern will be fine. They've been building it up through-out this arc (even in this chapter's flashback) that the demons have constantly been underestimating them and that Frieren believes enough in their abilities to have left them alone with those demons. It'd be one hell of a twist for her to die, but would completely go against everything the narrative has shown us.

Fed-Kun's army
Frieren is like Invoker the Arsenal Mage while Fern is like Rubick the Grand Magus from Dota 2.

I finally caught up to the last chapter,now the painful wait for next week...

Also imagine if that attack was enough to kill the demon and it just ended that fast

Users who are viewing this thread