Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Coward

Fed-Kun's army
lol these demons, after all those years passed they didn't even bother creating a "Scouter" to measure there opponents aura if it's over 9000. XD

Dex-chan lover
"Not bad, you made me use 10% of my power" -Frieren probably

Can't say I agree with the sentiment that hiding their power level is a mockery of magic. Dishonorable? Maybe. But a mockery of magic? It's just another technique same as everything else.

Double-page supporter
These demons calling them "cowards" are like kids lashing out after they had a bad match in a pvp game...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter summed up:

66600930.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione Most likely the view of "magic is just another technique" is also anathema to mages in their world. "It's altering the basic building blocks of the world, and should be considered sacrosanct and with the gravitas it deserves! Magic is holy!" or some such mentality.

Dex-chan lover
Wait.... I thought bluffing your enemy is warfare 101?

Also, it seems the kids are gonna survive. I really wany to see granma Frieren taking a journey with the granchildren.

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar According to Flam in the flashback, the three demons they faced revealed their power when they realized they were mages even when they were hiding beforehand. As she puts it "they all possess a senseless pride in their magic", so it seems more like a demon thing than a rule for all mages.

If in the last few chapters the boss music was playing then now it's getting blasted by all stadiums in the world at the same time lol

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro If that's all you've been able to glean, that's on you. I sure as shit am not in the mood to write a bunch of paragraphs explaining the real-life parallels considering the sheer density of them. Maybe haremshit fantasy is more your speed?

Users who are viewing this thread