Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Victory & Funeral

Dex-chan lover
@blurgh123 She's a first class mage in terms of ability, it's just been a few centuries since she renewed her magic license so she doesn't have the paperwork.

"You humans can't keep your organizations still for a century or two! Who can keep with your incessant changes? It's just paperwork , paperwork, paperwork everywhere ... " ;)

That said, Stark gets frozen in fear from a axe ... after defeating a axe-carrying demon :p Yeah ;)

@no168_92
dunno, dude. It seemed to me that what Fern and Frieren do is more of a levitate in the air, moving little by little, and not a real flight. not to mention that it is probably a quite expensive practice in terms of mana expenditure, and works only for themselves. So Stark should be weighted or walk on the ground alone.

Double-page supporter
Thank god I waited before reading until more chapters were released. I would had been agitated waiting to conclude that arc.

Dex-chan lover
>stark being floated along for the parade
>fern with the gigantic hamburger/bun thing
>all their regular magic is great for rebuilding, magic really isn't just about combat
Ahaha I love it. There is melancholy as well yeah, it is a demon war, but you can also feel the hope and will to keep moving forward. Great feel.

Conclusion at last! Onwards to the next part of the journey finally

Dex-chan lover
Next episode: Fieren and co find out how the Russians won.

I'm confused, why do they need Fern to get a certification? What's stopping them from just waltzing to the Demon King's castle?

Fed-Kun's army
@AnimuVsMango You need 1st class to cross the border up north.
Like the castle town they just visited, beyond their borders are dangerous because of demons.
Being 1st class is just a precaution and qualification that you won't die.

unknown.png

borgar

Dex-chan lover
Having Frieren do a magic exam is the same as having Saitama enter a martial arts tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread