Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Victory & Funeral

@1059212
She considers them disciples, but to be fair anyone she has met until now is a kid to her she's over 1000 yo and I doubt there're many elves out there older than her. Ship wise I kinda ship her with the hero, too bad he's dead though.

lmao
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
ITAgFuU.png

Dex-chan lover
@Thirtyfour I think this will last until around their grandchildren era (or at last when demons are still around). Like his grandfather who constantly tell the tale of the hero and show how much they are in debt.

Double-page supporter
@redcode5

Great shot dude 😂😂
Really, I think MangaDex should give new "like" feature in the future.

Dex-chan lover
And another wonderful chapter
when she says "more theatrical back then", she means the previous after-battle funeral, right? When Himmel was disciplining her? Ch.18 p.17, right?
And another Flamme's fake, lol. Nice hobby she had back then, leaving fakes all over the continent.
When Granat says "I only said that at the time in order to let the boy escape", does he mean ch.17 p.9? Now, when we know that there is no such rule, that phrase back then looks weird. Strange way to chase away the guy who came to rescue you.
Btw it's strange to chop trees with double axe. I mean, it's weapon, not a tool, not very convenient
"He passed out..." lol. I adore when they do the "levitate each the other" thingy. Fern is truly a mom.
Borgar
Borgar
Funeral scene is beautiful...
Strange that they went for certification. Is there a border checkpoint at the entrance of Northern Plateau, verifying documents? Papers, please?
So, that holy wand...did she throw it away after all?
Another Frieren's "that's just yesterday"
German language 2-minute: schwer - hard, severe, difficult; äußerst - extreme, marginal, utmost (the most northern town? or because it's such exceptional town of magic?)
I agree with other commenters, new clothes are cute
joke about "coming to Russia at winter". Frieren better cover her long ears lest she will have them frostbitten
That lap pillow is soooooooooo cute!
Also, Stark's portrait, as seen by poor dragon seconds before death. Poor reptile...
And finally, delicious leaks at last page. Fern dragging Stark ("oh, smells nice"), Frieren in apron, holding food, saying "welcome back", auuuuuu. Fern pouring something from botle on Frieren, lol. And...snow elf? Is that a snow elf?

Dex-chan lover
Stark has low mental defense. And low status effect defense too, by how he looks in that blizzard. Is this party going to be okay..? They practically have no vanguard.

Dex-chan lover
borgar...
also poor stark
goddamn can't wait to see Frieren go through a magic exam

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy
I play Genshin Impact, I explore the whole map by floating/flying in a few hours.

Taking into account the flying speed is 50-100km/h = 31-62miles/h, we can fly through the U.S (2800 miles wide) in 90 hours to 45 hours.
If we fly 1 hour a day then we need 45-90 days. The series will end soon.

Luckily, Frieren is so chilled. Well, she names "Freezing/Frieren" after all.

Users who are viewing this thread