Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Victory & Funeral

Contributor
@throwaway4ccount
Whose alt account are you? j/k

10x.png

when the lord find his son body it's such a bittersweet moment, at last he got a closure

Finally, the "vs Aura and Co." arc ended and now we dont have to deal with that ridiculous "demon nature" discourse that we had in the comments since chapter 15

@justforthelulz I'll admit, when I mentioned it, I was thinking of when the guy with the ax enters, and they are afraid of the execution, for an incoming cancellation, but the way you did it was at least as awesome, if not more. You always seem to do a great job (as far as the comments I've seen, but I'm sure I haven't seen all of your comments, to state anything definitively).

As for whose alt I am, that is an interesting question. The easiest answer, is that I am my alt, LOL. But if I had to give my most accurate answer, I guess I would say that this account would be the alt of an account that has not yet been made (and perhaps never will be made).

Dex-chan lover
Frieren is NOT a back-alley mage, she is properly certified as a Flamen of Haruspicial Rituals.

Dex-chan lover
really love these little montages that the manga has been using every chapter
great way to capture time and progress without using up much page estate
fern and stark really growing on me, and the 3 of them look so cozy together (stark looks extra good in that new jacket tho), and fern is lovably stern as always
great chapter

Group Leader
She just have to say that she's Frieren and boom. 1st rate certificate there we go.

Users who are viewing this thread