Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Victory & Funeral

Dex-chan lover
"I guess this holy wand emblem is useless now too".

90% that's just foreshadowing to whatever organization she used to be a part of ending up being considered higher than current first-class mages.

Dex-chan lover
there's actually a massive loophole everybody (me included) willfully choose to ignore so far.... they can actually fly most of the way (maybe not in the current snowstorm region), zip around from one town to another and bypass almost all the forest/mountains/dangerous terrain... heck, even weather like in the last part of this chap can be skipped by simply flying above the cloud layers...

but where's the journey in that right...?

Dex-chan lover
Did Fern pick out Frieren's coat? Its so cute on her! Especially with the ribbon.

Group Leader
lmao at stark. And fern being a third class mage? Is the council for real!?

@no168_92 I think constantly flying will expose their mana that might lead to unwanted confrontations between them and the demons or other beings like the dragon. As much as possible, they want to travel incognito and enjoy the trip as well.

Dex-chan lover
Random background character: I have finished cutting down the tree in the back garden.

Stark:
hGAqezz.gif

@no168_92

I wouldn't say its a loophole we're all ignoring, Frieren is a "my pace" kinda person. She has such a long life that she doesn't need to quickly get anywhere.

50 years is like yesterday......so can we say 1000 years is like 20 days?
Find the raw, it said recently.

Damn, these chapters end too quickly. This is probably the best pure adventure/fantasy manga that I have read in recent times. Most of them are boring done to death isekai stories, but Sousou no Frieren goes back to basics with a simple yet enthralling adventure. It is so well written and I truly hope it gets animated in the future, God knows it deserves it.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine being able to fight a demon but passing out when someone walks in with an axe.

Dex-chan lover
Neckless round face Fern is the second cutest thing in this manga, the first being Frieren herself

Also, fuck stark is dead

I always thought they were more north already, since they are in the northern countries.
I guess they are called northern countries cause they are on the north of the initial country and not because of geographical position on the continent.

Users who are viewing this thread