Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Present for a Warrior

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the chapter! it was funny, but at the same time sad because of Stark's big brother :(( anyway, still enjoyed it!

It is just me or the author really likes oversized hamburgers? it is the second chapter we see some :p

That said, I wonder if the flashback we see here is the explanation of why Stark didn't took a chance in picking the hero sword: notice of how he struggles in his sword training in his flasback ... so a sword would not help him much.

Also, cool ol'bro is cool.

Aggregator gang
In this particular case I think the Hero's Party was composed of: Mage-Frieren, Healer-Heiter, Heavy Warrior-Eisen(Focused on Strength) and Light warrior-Himmel(Focused on Speed). Himmel was, by what we saw in the demon girl chp, focused on speed, I don't think he also uses magic.
Generally in JPrpg the Hero is more on the light warrior side with shenanigans like light/holy magic.

Nice, he got him self a pretty valuable gift there, there is only a bit left in the bottle, but still hilariously amazing.

Supporter
The real present is Stark realizing that actually he was loved dearly.

I criying, but the tears are running down my soul.

Group Leader
This need to be anime. Seriously, the story is so great I could read it over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
@aodpds711
Funny, I just plopped into the comments section to say it'd be utterly outrageous if this manga, of all things, will not get an anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda expecting his brother would be a douche, but he turned out to be nice, which makes it even sadder

Users who are viewing this thread