Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - The Ideal Adult

I'm not really complaining, but it feels kind of lacking when the side is not translated and get omit. At least keep the original sentences if not translated is more of my taste. For example, I like the omitted describes on cover pages in chapters 20 and 21 the most. They said the same, "magic is being studied. The pupil is learning the technique and the lifestyle from the master."

So back to this chapter on the second page at the bottom right, there should have sentences, "The fighter is almost crying. The young mage loses her temper. There is an argument between close friends." The last sentence 痴話喧嘩 is usually used in describing a small argument between lovers or husband and wife. Which means we are half officially having a ship now😃

Dex-chan lover
@EEEKimchi If you're talking about the flair text that's added onto the start and end of each chapter, I typically remove them because they're always removed in the volume releases. They're strictly intended to be used as marketing. It's just a rule I have for most series in general.

Double-page supporter
This manga spits raw facts here and there, it hurts my conscience a bit.

Dex-chan lover
“The truth is, I am still practically a child at heart. I simply kept acting like an adult in an effort to be one.”

That...resonates a lot. An awful lot.

Dex-chan lover
GASPS!!

It just occurred to me! Frieren is a LoliBaba!

Technically the truth....

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 I think a lot of us aging individuals end up falling into this camp. It's especially weird when you're in any sort of management position, having to put on that serious boss face. It's suffocating at times.

Users who are viewing this thread