Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - The Ideal Adult

Double-page supporter
“The truth is, I am still practically a child at heart. I simply kept acting like an adult in an effort to be one.”

This hits me.

Dex-chan lover
The greatest dilemma of all degenerates: old hag in a loli body.

Fed-Kun's army
Her final line reminds me of her attitude with the cloth-melting bottle. She's just so amazingly easygoing with owning those sexy tropes, ha ha.

The young couple never fails to deliver, and the young corrupt priest really is stepping up to the plate.

@Xystus
Made even worse by the fact her psychological age is still that of a teenager or young adult at best. Hardly even an old hag.

@balenol

Well he's not looking for an old aged person but an old aged oneesan. Freiren is kinda like a old person but does not feel old she more or less kinda feels like a friend

Dex-chan lover
So I'm the only one who thinks getting headpats is nearly as annoying as a wet willy?

@wolfclaw3812 makes me wonder if there're really no female elves left beside Frieren, or it's just that frieren has never met any female elves yet. I mean, she's still young by elven standard, right? In the flashback when her village got massacred, I recalled there're some corpses of tall adult women there.
I kinda doubt there're no middle age adult or granny elves out there.

My God I love this series.

I love how they tackled the topic of what it means to be an adult. Which is to act like a pillar for the young ones around us.

It was nice to see Fern not be so mature and act her age, and for Stark and Fern's relationship to develop into something deeper.

Double-page supporter
Yey, a cute and wholesome chapter, Fern and Stark are so cute together, and everyone deserves a headpat

Users who are viewing this thread