Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Mirrored Lotus

Dex-chan lover
why can't they just stay friends? why is everyone so horny to ship the two? I don't see the chemistry at all lmao

I would just like to state my appreciation for Frieren using Fern as a mattress.

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam @Serverclosed @cheslie @livesofflight
I'm kinda anxious about what happens when they reach Ende. I mean, there are a few possibilities, but they all seem lame:
a) There is no heaven there at all, and the real friendship was inside them all along. Lame.
b) There is heaven there, but they can't meet their past companions for some reason. Lame.
c) They can meet the past companions, but then after a bit of a chat they still have to leave. Lame (and also potentially extremely painful for the characters).
d) They can not just meet their past companions, but also resurrect them somehow. Also lame, because it invalidates that sense of finality that the rest of the manga hangs upon.
Thoughts?

@Binary10011 if it's obvious to us she wasn't interested in him that way (or, well, any way, really, minding that she didn't really learn anything about him in ten years), don't you think it was patently obvious to him, as well?

@tsuyukihime with Fern's looks for Stark throughout the manga so far? Yeah, it's written in huge flaming letters in the sky this ship is going to sail.

Himmel the chad damn. Now I'm just sad.

Also hmmm yes Fern and Stark are getting closer excellent. Now they just need to have proper communication and they'll be a functioning healthy couple. But that won't happen cuz everyone will still bully him.

re reading previous chapters and the way frieren and himmel look at each other and the way frieren looks back now make my heart hurty
I can see what Eisen meant by saying it was pitiful for frieren and himmel in ch 7

Users who are viewing this thread