Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Mirrored Lotus

Damn is this chapter a rollercoaster starting with the Roflcopter moment from the sudden drop of the carriage, to the romantic (?) tension from Fern and Stark culminating with the bombshell that the hero was in love with our Frieren and she did not know....

Dex-chan lover
I died here

9dIuetQ.png

Who's the lady in the fan art?

Also, damn that was both cute, sad and hurtful.

This series gets under your skin like no other.

oof, of course Frieren got the exact same design when she was with Himmel and the old party. Gotta think that we might see them again in heaven. Also, lmao, I think the only eternal thing Fern has at this point is her constant expression of pout. Even after all this time I still feel like she's one of the more mature ones in the group.

Double-page supporter
This deserves an anime, when more chapters get released! I feel like it could be like the 'Majo no Tabitabi' anime, since they are kinda similar with the exception that she travels solo. But the themes/genres are the same, just a different POV and world setting. If you havent seen it yet, i highly suggest you do its one of the dark horses for me!

I just had this thought: what if Himmel was a florist before becoming a hero.

Wow that one shot of Himmel being sad as hell recognising the meaning and then putting it on her like it's a one sided marriage gave me strong sould crushing vibes from Violet evergarden when she picks a gem the colour of the major's eyes.

"I'm used to losing things"
how can a person cry so much and laugh so much in one single chapter?!
you goddamnit immortality

Users who are viewing this thread