Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Confusion Flower

People actually think this is overated? I'll bet those people also think Kimetsu is a masterpiece and not overated AF

I don't know what Sein's talking about, in my dnd games I can even explain the history of the world in 5 seconds

Power Uploader
In thi collage, there is a girl and boy on his knee. The girl really looks like grown Fern. But the boy looks like older brother of Stark. What do you think about that? Who are they? Also, I am seeing some new characters on that collage and some scenes that we have never seen. Can someone translate tham please?

Double-page supporter
@almi-hande Haha, i also asked about that but no one replied. I agree, it really does look like Fern and Stark and i so fucking hope that its not him proposing or anything (as i personally prefer them to have a sibling relationship and no romance) but it could also just be look-alikes. I dont think there are any new characters tho? WE did see and older Eisen tho, that demon was Aura.

PS: Did Stark have siblings? Completely forgot about that

Power Uploader
@AceTheBase
Yes, Stark has an older brother. We saw him in the 26th chapter. I cannot see Aura in the collage. There is a black-haired girl with some weapon but I don't think she is Aura. Apperantly she is a completely different character. I am not sure that if she is a temporary character or not.
About Stark-Fern relationship, as long as it developed well, both sibling or lover relationship is fine for me. But I don't like when some "shipping" stuff is thrown for fanservice and never sail. So, author should decide on that. (If they will have sibling relationship, I prefer no romance implication). BTW the boy on the collage really looks like Stark's brother, you should check 26th chapter :)

Double-page supporter
@almi-hande Ok, i will re-read chapter 26 (thx for pointing it out!) and i do think that we have seen her before in the demon arc. I think she was the warrior that Stark fought, well she sure as hell looks like her. Also, i prefer this to stay as a friendship manga and dont see those specific moments "ship moments" but rather as moments between friends. You know with the presents and banter. But i do agree that it has to be well developed and not rushed if it goes down that route (which i still would want lol). Think we might get a christmas/new year type of chapter next week :) happy holidays to you my friend 🙂

Power Uploader
@AceTheBase
I kinda trust this author. So I hope he will develop some good, not-cringeworthy relationship between characters. Christmas chapter would be lovely. I am looking forward to that. Merry christmas and happy holidays my friend 🤗

Aggregator gang
@wickerbottom yup the story of SL is too shallow to be rated so well, it's a battle shonen with nice art, but that's it, people love overrate this kind of stuff

Dex-chan lover
@da I was referring to the page where the scanlator notified everyone of the mass increase in 1/10 star ratings. Someone is defensive and seems guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread