Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Confusion Flower

>see amazing rating manga
>dislike it because you're a stupid kid
>reeeeeeeeeee overrated 1/10

Absolutely moronic

Dex-chan lover
Oh gawd... MD is getting a MAL rating drama?

Is it safe to bring out the popcorn now?

Dex-chan lover
@Jeraflare at last, someone who knew how to properly read a statistic. i too wouldnt care about small percentage of people rating it 1, since the stats still shows rising curve towards highest rating so it means it is a great manga whenever i see that in other manga too. but not when the rating evenly spread between high score and low score so then i would take people praise with grain of salt

@xSaurianNx
You forgot your mega-sized cola, man. Here, it’s on me.

It’s always fun to watch the peanut gallery and their silly ramblings.

Dex-chan lover
but she is the ultimate older lady. . just be grateful

17-c6a514df3ca99d02bbbc1b7ff13feaa984706429e021190aceb3e5363a6eba30.png

When the first few chapters came out, I already knew this was a 10/10

I would definitely support the author when I get the chance

Dex-chan lover
Frieren is an angsty teen who hasn't sorted out her feelings yet. IDK what you mean by "older lady."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

I've already rated it 10/10, so guess I am done for... wait, let me call my 1069 friends who still haven't know about this mangadex site.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting world development, so there are three branches of magic. Human magic which continues to evolve and can be learned, Goddess magic that requires a certain attribute for an individual to use it and then Demon magic which is the raw magic used by demons.

The other perk for human magic is that it can reach its potential if it continues to study demon magic but it is difficult to do because demons will instinctively always keep it one step ahead from human magic. I wonder when will both magics will reach the ceiling and cause a world ending catastrophe

Dex-chan lover
So if even Frieren was affected by this curse, doesn't that make this plant monster kinda OP?
Because it seems a priest is absolutely required to even fight it, while it can also reflect magic (so priests have a hard time against it by themselves), and any other party member can only act for 5 seconds. Feels like any other party would get insta wiped against this.

Users who are viewing this thread