Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Confusion Flower

1 star ratings are probably coming from all of us rating this so highly that new people are skimming a chapter or two and deciding its overrated because they dont personally like it - I wouldnt worry about it it happens with pretty much everything the middle ratings tend to be the most fair and they adjust for that by showing both mean and bayesian ratings

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka : Your comment reminds me of this.
https://overlysarcasticproducts.threadless.com/designs/lunar-deities-cant-be-tied-down/womens/t-shirt

Dex-chan lover
Frieren will unlock her hidden form and become a curvy oneesan. One of these days. For sure.

Dex-chan lover
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO RATE THIS 1/10??
WHO ARE THESE HERETICS

Dex-chan lover
Why is no one talking about Frieren's badass moment T_T

Believe in your ally's words, only 5 seconds of waking up, ohhh man I'm getting good goosebumps there.

She still gave him the potion to melt clothes off! Hahaha love it

Fed-Kun's army
@chieftanin
The plural of "magic" is always "magic". Perhaps it's better to say "magic(al) spells" there.

The general word for undoing a spell/curse/enchantment/etc. is "dispel", not "cancel".

Fed-Kun's army
A normal chapter. No ninja onion cutters. Is the next going to be bad? Or the author cutting us some slack for the last lotus chapter...?

Dex-chan lover
Frieren is definition of gap. Smol girl, big magic. Ancient elf, still gets trapped in mimics. The small shortcomings make her very likeable.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's not a sexy oneechan but still an older lady nonetheless. The headpat still valid

Dex-chan lover
<33333

Fucking haters rating something 1/10 just because. Ya'll need to re-evaluate your worthless lives.

Users who are viewing this thread