Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Confusion Flower

Liu

One of the (very few) mangas I'm looking forward to every week. Thank you for the translation! And let's thank the author and the artist for this beautiful work!

People are angry that berserk is no longer n°1 by rating on this website so they are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing and rating this with 1/10 lol

Dex-chan lover
This series is a straight 10/10 in my opinion. I hope it gets an anime adaptation, and licensed in English in the near future. I want to buy the physical copy of this amazing series. 🙌

Dex-chan lover
Why would anyone rate this 1/10?

Also, Frieren is still strangely enthusiastic about that see through potion I see.

Dex-chan lover
What do you say when when the whole party got wiped and the only survivor is the priest? "Fuck!"

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me why are so many people mad? I’ve been reading some of the comments by the way. Do they really hate the series? I’ve read a few comments, and some say that this series is “boring” or “trash”. Why the hate?

Dex-chan lover
He only denies that Frieren is an "older lady", which means he agrees that she's sexy ;)

I think some of people didn't like it because of slow storyline. Hell no, i love something like this, stories that are not too rushed are always interesting to read.

Dex-chan lover
I would assume they see the high rating, expect an action fantasy like berserk, then get a slow burn slice of life which is more about interpersonal bonds than combat. they think, "super overrated, no way it's a 9 or 10, I'm giving it a 1."

Dex-chan lover
@hiddentheory my dude...dont generalize like this, i love solo leveling and i love this series, u can defend something without bashing another thing.

A great chapter again. Thanks for the translation.
This monster is pretty dangerous. Just observe the time change, you could see how far it can attack. Good thing they have a priest now.
As for the rating, this series is ranked 2nd in the men's version of Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2021. I don't think we need to argue anything else.
Finally, it's "I don't believe adventurers need to be able xxx" on page 13 not "I believe". Hence, Heiter said he just choose to believe.

Dex-chan lover
If Sein thought 5 seconds wouldn't be enough for Frieren to understand the situation and kill the monster he clearly didn't pay enough attention to grandpa Heiter's stories.

My best guess for the 1/10 is honestly brigading from fans of other series, if indeed there was a sudden influx of a lot of them. The tl of another popular manga series had a note added to a release a few days ago that they had fallen out of top 10 and asked readers to vote. Note that they didn't ask for downvoting other series, but we all know how crazed fans can get...

Users who are viewing this thread