Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Confusion Flower

Group Leader
@maveric2170
I don't think that we will have that much timeskip before near the end of the series. So I am guessing that she is Fern or just some other girl.

Dex-chan lover
Wow voting war? Against Frieren? Some people just have too much time and weird priority aren't they?

@xSauriaNx
Why thanks, I’d love to have my popcorn with SALT too.

Though rather than cola, I recommend a super-size cup of their tears. It was delicious.

Dex-chan lover
@Confetti niceeee

I also offer this seat that is placed above. It gives a colloseum atmosphere while watching them...xD

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not part of the downvoting crowd, but I can understand them.
The series began strongly with the premise of a post demon king world, an elf coping with the loss of her companions and discovering what humanity is all about.

And then it quickly devolved into an op character forming a party to reach the demon king castle by completing quests and fighting demons/monsters on her way. Hmm.... where have I seen this before?

And seriously, after defeating the demon king, the party disbanded because there was nothing left to do. So, we are 70 years later, but the northern territories are still prey to the remnant demon army (maybe, clean it before retiring next time, seriously, 70 years, at no point they thought that maybe it would be a good idea to use this time to clean their mess and instead of going back to their previous life?)

The characters were kind of interesting at first but now are just stereotypical, we have a cliched romance between characters that aren't even compatible...

And it keeps getting worse.

A strong start is not enough to make a story good, it's just good to get people hooked.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Not sure I'm a fan of this monster, if it's capable of remotely wiping out any place without a capable priest this easily it'd break the balance of the world, or at the very least shape security policy in such a way that you have roaming patrols 24/7

@N2O Well we don't have a lot about it either, it could be a type of monster that can't move, or move at specific time, or be really slow. It could also be weak to specific weather like freezing or hot places, etc, the curse may take some time to take effect (from the looks I would assume it's from its pollen being a plant/flower type); there are a lot of things that could make it less OP that it seems to be.

Users who are viewing this thread