Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Grandfather Voll

Dex-chan lover
With how simple the flow of conversation is happening, chapter by chapter, yet manages to give me feels. How does author keep pulling this. Every fucking time.

Dex-chan lover
Frieren unable to reach the floor with her feet in the title page is just too cute.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for this chapter. loved the himmel and frieren bit. :((( thank you for the great work as always!

One of the few manga that consistently makes me tear up. Such a blessing and a curse to watch all that you love grow from children to their last breath's.

Voll’s wife is Flamme isn’t it
From the stuff in chapter 7, Flamme’s hairstyle and the fact that her notes to Frieren was located in the “Voll Basin”.
Ey lmao am I the first? Damn

@xIAmEzyx Yeah but Flamme existed 900 years ago while Voll is only a dwarf that can only exist for up to 300 years. So, it's very unlikely that Voll's wife is Flamme. For me it's was just a coincedence.

Double-page supporter
Wonder if he went on adventures with the other elf from before? Although highly unlikely since that guy seemed to be ancient.
Bless Frieren for wanting to be with him in the last years of his life, I guess she had estimated he might pass away within ten years.

@Imamuto
I bet it must had been because of her unusual weird magics she collected. Succubus Frieren confirmed?

Users who are viewing this thread