Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Hero Statues

When I saw the leak I had an idea that was Kraft. Poor guy, I'd love to know his story.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the significance of Priest Goatee and Warrior’s resemblance to Kraft and his companion is. I’d have gone for reincarnations if it weren’t for the fact that Kraft is still alive.

Double-page supporter
@MhaiWind
Hey man, where do you usually find leaks and what not? If you dont wanna post about it here, you can just DM me (dunno if that is even possible since i've never done it here) i'm just so impatient with the releases sometimes haha

@Sem
I know someone else already mentioned his name was mentioned a while ago but Fern refers to him by name (Sein) in this chapter as well on page 11 and Frieren also refers to him by name on the very next page as well.

Double-page supporter
The best part of the comedy in this manga, is when the characters make subtle comments that might go unnoticed. The master of the subtle comments in this manga are Fern and Frieren, and they are probably not even trying to be sarcastic or ironic which makes it a helluvalot funnier! 🤣
Also can anyone refresh my mind as to what they were supposed to do in AuBerst? Isnt it some kind of magic city or something?

Users who are viewing this thread