Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Hero Statues

As Warrior Gorilla and Priest Goatee said it's not just the accomplishment, it's why people remember it, whether it's the size of the beast, number saved, people killed, best statue or just the name of the hero. Best part is as long a one person remembers you will not be forgotten (dammit I didn't think this one was going to get me)

"Hey should we write their names on the pedestal?"

"nah, nobody will forget their names"

Dex-chan lover
How hard is it to carve their names on the foundation stone?

Dex-chan lover
Man, there sure is a whole lot of world up north. I thought that past the gate they were heading into the wilderness but there are many more towns.

Warrior Gorilla and Priest Goatee are doubly hilarious because Sein and his friend (whose name we don't know) projected themselves in the future based on the nameless heroes (Kraft and his companion whose name we don't know). So they were really calling Kraft a Warrior Gorilla (while intending to become like him) which is pretty much spot on. XD It's interesting how, in doing so, they've in a sense extended the legacy of these previous heroes.

Dex-chan lover
how u gonna hit me with my ship page and then give me anxiety with the next page? how u gonna do that at the end of the chapter?!

Users who are viewing this thread