Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Hero Statues

Can someone let me know who Kraft is?

I can't tell if this is a character from a previous chapter that I've forgotten, or if this is a new character...

@rhyozaki Kraft is another elf that introduced at chapter 24, he's way older than Frieren, it's implied during that chapter that he was a hero long time ago

Dex-chan lover
taking a pic with magic - why don't other fantasy series do this? it's so simple and brilliant
and the humor in this chap is like a cheap jrpg: go talk to stubborn granny -> "sup i'm stubborn granny, do a fetch quest for me" lmao
and hearing ppl call the guy "Gorilla-sama" is just too much for me
priest Goatee's character is growing on me, his face at the end is cute

and thanks @Alsen for the german haha

Dex-chan lover
I love the DnD campaign level quest hooks in this sometimes. "go ask to the stubborn old woman" "I'm a stubborn old woman so I won't tell you easily"

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
its kinda sad in a way that Kraft is still alive even though most who have known him personally or knew his heroic deeds are dead and forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
> I am a stubborn person. I will not tell you that easily.

Author making the lady spit straight facts here

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka a teenage single mum is highly defensive of her child once is asleep. When they finally can relax and maybe brew some tea or eat a borgar, the "I'll kill you and everything is dear to you" is a given if you try to wake up the child. And, in Frieren words: "Fern will scare you half to death when she gets angry."

@jmas081391 it's Fern and Frieren, cute is a given.

@Junihhor salve!

Users who are viewing this thread