Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - The Hero Statues

@KeiosKod you nailed it.

Notice how Kraft's statue portrays him as a warrior, with his companion being the one wearing the amulet of the Goddess.
He reached his pinnacle when his battle was to save no less than the world. His achievements were then lost in time and he suffered the same fate as everyone else: they fell into oblivion.

We can assume that this is when and how Kraft became a monk, meditation was probably the best way for him to deal with vanity.
What I like is the way the author can draw so little and yet with so much depth.

The stupid names, the conversation about them, the sidequests...
This whole chapter feels like a RPG session

@IRIGAMAGORI A good RPG session, I haven't played for long but all of the sessions I have played until now don't leave this much impact.

Supporter
Aghh, why this manga is so adicting ? I feel like my life would get dilluted into it until nothing remains but a odd nostalgic feeling that i cannot put my finger on.

I just hope that if dementia one day strikes me, i can replace reality with a pleasant fantasy like this.

hmm.. based on the outfit of the statues, I think Kraft's adventure is around where Frieren with her master. I remember at that time the clothes styles is like that.

I hope we can hear more about the two heroes parties from Kraft

Fed-Kun's army
goatee: "what do you know about my friend--gorilla?"
granny: "kill a chimera first."

Dex-chan lover
They should write a book with all the heroes' name. Same with how our world won't forget the name of the people from long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread