Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Chance to Journey

Dex-chan lover
Author knows well that stubborn oil stain removal magic is revolutionary.

I'm really interested to see if this manga will do dual perspectives. It has no qualms about advancing time rapidly at all; we could literally see a 6 month or 1 year timeskip in the next few chapters.

Banned
@Bana

yeah, I also hope Gorilla ain't dead. I figure he's going to find him settled down with a family and enlighten the priest on something.

Fed-Kun's army
With how this series goes, I wouldn't be surprised if the separation is permanent until many years later when he's already dead or old and feeble.

Supporter
Aw, I don't know if we'll see Sein but he was very helpful for helping Fern and Stark inch forward in progress.

This could be the parting, what with how 'brief' they were together by Frieren standards. Maybe they'll catch up with Gorilla someday.

Also every single time they do the 'Frieren buried/ate by a mimic' gag I laugh.

Dex-chan lover
"Just get together already!!!"
With such few words, Sein became my 2nd favorite character in this manga.

Aaaaaaaand he's gone...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like next chapter they're gonna find him stuck in a bog or something lmao

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter they'll find Sein collapsed in a pile of Rent-a-girlfriend volumes. He couldn't handle such bullshit, rip

Fed-Kun's army
I think the last chapter is kind of bland but with this chapter they are perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread