Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Emotional Support

The time when you really become an adult is when you no longer care about looking like a child

Double-page supporter
Such a cute n warm chapter it was nice seeing her as the helpless one instead of the responsible one

Aggregator gang
I re-read chapter 2 because of this scene..... now i'm in tears yet again...

In the flashback where Himmel is holding Frierens' hand, her answer should have been "no" and not "yeah". With the way his question was phrased in a negative statement, answering no would confirm that it does NOT feel bad, whereas saying yes would mean she is disagreeing and that it DOES feel bad.

Supporter
The most dependable, yet need emotional support. This is so calming (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the cold of the winter yet this warm feeling

Dex-chan lover
everytime i see himmel and frieren moment, i just feels bad for himmel cause of his one-sided love :((

This whole chapter was just to remind us that himmel was such a nice guy. But at this point we know it ! Can we move on ?

@Aangmj12 Erm... this is about Frieren's own development. While Himmel gets overused as the originator of change, we're essentially following Frieren's personal journey as she learns to understand humans, others and herself more. Due to her kind of life though, external living influences are quite rare.

Dex-chan lover
@lol480phuh
Consider that the same scene will repeat at a middle point that involves Stark crying tears of happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread