Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Emotional Support

Cute, Frieren basically helped raise Fern, very cute moment when Frieren acts like a mom sometimes for Fern... though it is funny when Fern is acts like a mom to Frieren since she is so... her... You all know what I mean

Group Leader
Mega relatable
HZQliQ6.png

Also sicc Frieren was hella cute.

Double-page supporter
Frieren is much more comfortable with displaying emotions now. This melts my heart.
im conflicted bc as much as i love expressive characters i can also appreciate representation of characters that are nonexpressive/"awkward" even if i dont like it that much...still i can rectify this with the fact that i think frieren's ability to express emotions was definitely stunted at the beginning of the series and what we're seeing now is more natural/to her liking
i would also say that frieren is becoming more emotional as a result of becoming more familar with the idea of mortality as it relates to her companions. in the time they have together i think frieren is trying harder now to show her love and affection for them and as a result her emotional expression is increasing. esp with how she is in the beginning and how we see she is through flashbacks, i think that rather than hiding her emotions or being emotionless, she more lacked the capacity to fully understand emotions esp considering she didnt have many companions throughout her life except her mentor and the hero's party
we are seeing her emotionally develop im pretty sure and unf it seems that this is just something she has to learn with time which is unf for previous companions who would have been able to experience such for her...still she still made her best efforts i believe or what were her best efforts at the time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread