Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Reason for Fighting

"Well girls, they took it from me. 😅

- Frieren, we now acknowledge your absurd power and wisdom! So you are this fine because you already have a plan to recover it back in no time, right?

"Hey, does that city have good hotels for to spent like, 3 years? Wow, i'm really interested in the library too!" 😀

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's literally got the same deadpan personality. This author really can't write anything else ...

Dex-chan lover
This fails as a battle shonen arc. It doesn't help the illustrator can't do much with what the author gave him. So far I've been bored to death and the only good thing that has come out of this so far was the cute Frieren pic with her master.

Expend hours and all your resources fighting a boss to get an item.

Decides that is not worth it.

After that game throws it in your face as a random rare.

Don't know if should be happy or salty.

@Pyoro FINALLY somebody realized it. I was worried if i was the only one.

In the begining i thought that the disapointing lack of real warm expressions from Fern was because she was raised by that elf robot, but it was not on purpose. It is the author who have issues with characters being passionate and expressive.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro No wonder I think Stark is best boi! He's literally one of the only 'different' main characters

Dex-chan lover
I waited the whole week because I wanted Frieren to go rampage! Give me Frieren's rampage!

Hat bonus sket h, Frieren Memories of himmel always feels so sad and distant no matter how author present it

How to turn last chapter's enemies into lovable idiots within ten pages.

Edit: Eh, boring backstory right after.

Users who are viewing this thread