Sousou no Frieren

First few chapters were amazing. I don't know if I like the weekly, ~20 page chapters going forward though. I feel like this lends itself to longer chapters

Just tear my heart out won’t ya. The weekly format is not bad but I feel like monthly releases make for a stronger story.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY DOES THIS HURT MY HEART SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 ITS SO DAMN BITTERSWEET

Group Leader
I have a feeling that we will witness Fern in her old age and ... you know. But still, as long as Frieren lives, the story will continue with another meetings and goodbyes.

No tragedy tag tho

This is so somber and tranquil and sad. I don't think i can handle living so long as she does but if i did, i'd prolly do the same

A Hidden gem, thanks scanlators for putting the recommendation in your edgy hero revenge manga lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this manga so much 😭 I feel like I'm really going to cry my heart out if Frieren ever realizes her feelings for Himmel, just as the chapters reveal little by little.

"Frieren is a member of the hero's party that defeated the demon king. "

My eyes rolled back so hard the nerves got severed and now I'm blind.

Dex-chan lover
goin to read and jerking off to some loli elf Hdoujin, in regards to Frieren-sama sorrows

Users who are viewing this thread