Sousou no Frieren

i wonder why this one have such a highest rating, trying to read and its really good so far

i tried to read this one

and its really good, can't wait for the next chap.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine caring about which manga gets the top rating on a website. Lol what a bunch of no life losers 😂

😘😘This is one of the best mangas I've read in a while. Thanks Kirei Cake for translating but I do apologise since I have no money to spare for you. It would be pretty cool if the Artist/Author makes the world more evolved because of the MCs age, for example she would experience cities getting more modern, magic less used etc as the world gets older. I love the manga doe so I would be okay with any choice the creators make. Thanks for making this.😘😘

NIB

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this manga is that I don't know anything about the adventurers and their travels before they defeated the demon king, it's difficult to deal with the MC personality when they don't have any and i don't have any sympathy for party of heroes, but i guess it's fine for a SoL.

Fed-Kun's army
It is different, objectivly speaking its probably not a 10, but i gave one anyway, because the difference make it to stand out for me :eek:
And if its what it think (learning with her together what her companions really meant to her and finding out about her own emotions for them) it could be really great over time.

Users who are viewing this thread