Sousou no Frieren

Well, it's good, but not groundbreaking good. Maybe this just isn't my thing, but feels overrated to me.

It's a slice of life journey of self discovery, but spelled out too literally.

Dex-chan lover
I have warning for the new readers of this series...

D O N O T B I N G E R E A D T H I S ! ! !
its was written beautifully, take it slow, let the sorrow sprout a smile for you...
Also this is not a tragedy, more like journey to the past, present, and future at the same time

I don't know if it's my poor English...

but I didn't understand the story of the uninteresting magic and the small body on the last page of chapter 11, what did they mean?

Group Leader
now that a whole volume has came out, it's save to say that we're just waiting for award winning tag someday

This is something special. Nothing else gets the idea of immortality, life , friendship, death and figuring thing about yourself in a fantasy setting like this. 11/10 I recommend this

@Klauthzer0

The magic book was about seeing through clothing as mentioned in the previous chapter. This, combined with Fern talks about how she has to help Frieren prepare for the mornings in an earlier chapter, means seeing her body through such a spell likely wouldn't interest her that much given Fern sees it on a regular basis. She then turns to Stark and uses the magic on him. Her comment about "it" being small to him refers to his genitals.

I'm glad this is getting more attention. I've been here since chapter one came out. This is really great.

Well, none of this is particualarly new, but it's very well done and for people only recently into fantasy it's the perfect introduction to the fact that fantasy is more than worthless Isekai.

At supersonic speed, the feels from this work are going right to the stars.
The pace is slow but absolutely not boring, it recalls the flow of a river, water going to embrace the eternity of vast sea.

I'm new here! How old was Himmel when they came back after defeating the Demon King? I mean he looked like in his 20s but we get a flashback when he met Heiter and he already looked like 20s there while Heiter looked like 10-15. Heiter already looked like an adult when they started the journey.
So if he was mid 20s when he met Heiter and it took 10 yrs for their journey wouldn't he be at least in his 40s already at that time? I mean he looked young o_O He's got that baby face. Then he
died after 50 yrs
so that would make him at least 90 yrs old but Heiter
died 26 yrs after he did. I guess Heiter just lived longer than Himmel did

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad i found this.
Not many stories that start after the hero party saves the world and even fewer that show it from the perspective of an elf who has a far longer lifespan than anyone else in the party

@nroejb
If you can reccomend me any stories that are roughly similar to this by all means give me some.

Users who are viewing this thread