Sousou no Frieren

Ngl I can't tell if im too emotional but this made me cry sm. I recommend reading!! The art style is also really nice!

Let me say this. Manga with female mc will not be as popular as the one with male mc.
I remembered when i was a kid, i really enjoyed watching sailormoon. But all i want to be is that rose guy.

Dex-chan lover
Even though this is a fantasy manga, the setting is nicely consistent that we feel it's realistic. Good job author

Honestly, I can’t understand why there are so many recent comments that don’t like this manga. If I had to guess, it may be all of the isekai readers who are upset that the premise isn’t about a stupidly crazy OP male protagonist that’s just getting girls left and right.

That aside, this is a great story that touches on a couple of unique concepts such as the effect on pseudo-immortality on a person and whatever happens to the hero’s party after they accomplish their goal along with some really lovable characters.

@blueballs

It's fair for people to not like this manga. Some people like soulofkefka brings up pretty good points that have plenty of merit for discussion, and it does have flaws (like how long the recent demons arc has been dragging on for, compared to the earlier chapters).

Just ignore the trolls that don't contribute anything, and everything should be fine.

Dex-chan lover
The characters’ names in that manga are so fucking dumb. I cringe every time I read them.

unique, the concept this time is about "Time" huh... it's bland but not bad type of bland story. at least better than the current generic ones of this time with the same over used premise like they are all copying and pasting while changing the names only and not even bothering changing the looks nor their personalities nor the storyline itself. i think right now the trending ones are MMORPG types or VRMMORG ones, to name a few would be Solo Leveling, Kings Avatar, The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, Only Sense and so on while the Last trends were Traps i think before those.

Top notch story and art with a wonderful slice of life setting. Excellent use of nostalgia as the primary source of emotion via time skips and flashbacks. If you are looking for another dark violent fantasy then look elsewhere, you are not the target audience for this manga.

*Edited for phrasing.

Users who are viewing this thread