Sousou no Frieren

Fed-Kun's army
@Prestotugboaten kid you must have issues thinking everybody is looking for "another gorefest fantasy filled with rape and brutality " , Yeeesh get a grip kid.

I know kid get a god damn grip who the hell reads those things they are disgusting taking pleasure reading those disgusting rape shit things I’ll u need some serious help I don’t even know why those type of mangas are slowed they should be banned

I only read this manga in the dark since I don't want anyone seeing me in tears. I've only read a few chapters but it hits too hard I could only read one per day because I am on the verge of breaking down crying to the ground. It's already a 10/10 in my opinion, youth really should be spent without regrets.

Pun

you know a manga is good if it makes you cry in the first chapter.

Pun

just finished all 19 chapters. best elves and demons out of any manga I have ever read. I used 4 tissues while reading.

This manga has been one of the only ones to make me shed tears for the characters. It's surprising how well built the relationships between the characters are; the passage of time is portrayed as virtually non-existent (from the perspective of the elf's lifespan) but it also conveys just how much time truly passes during and between chapters.
If I had to describe what this manga truly wants to portray, I'd say it portrays the way we truly don't think much of things that have happened in our life, and when we do those times have already gone by, and are just memories we have to hold dear in our hearts (whether bitter or sweet) and keep living in the present.
This one is, truly, a gem.

@Meybi I admit that comment was rough and I edited the original post to remove the over the top descriptors.
After reading this wonderful manga I was scrolling through the comments and discovered that most of the criticism was that it was either too boring or wasn't as good as Berserk. The point of my original post still stands, if you are looking for a Berserk clone and/or ignore the "Slice of life" genre tag then you are going to be disappointed. Definitely recommend to people looking for a mature, heartfelt portrayal of how time creeps by and you may miss things when they are gone.

I love that this is getting solid following that understand this manga. I'm happy to be part of this group of fans

Dex-chan lover
I love how all the hype is filled with º__º the best poker faces of All time

@lfscruz
Ikr, lmao. It’s a bit annoying sometimes I wish they would have the slightest bit of change in their expressions. The lack of expressions definitely make this a tad bit worse (imo) but I’m not all that bothered by it.

Dex-chan lover
dang the mcs are pretty op

wouldn't be surprised if frieren one hits the demon lady

well, i guess this isn't a shounen

I was 100% prepared for them to need Frieren to save them at the last moment, but turns out this is not that kind of story. So nice.

Users who are viewing this thread