Sousou no Frieren

I love how this manga take in account the lifespan of the different characters. I mean all the manga turn around that but I do not have a lot of memory of manga using this like that(as good as that).
The first chapter was honnestly one my favorite chapter I ever read in a manga.
My only critics for the chapter is
that she should not have cried and even I can understand why they would want to give more feeling to the scene.
It deserves its rating.

@portable

the tears weren't genuine. She cried for the same reason the demon in the flashback called out for its mother, a last-ditch attempt to extract sympathy.

X years elapsed since Hero Himmel's passing.

I wish this Journey to last long until Fern became a Great Sage or something flashy.

@portable if ur talking about how
Aura shouldn’t have cried, it could have been an attempt at sympathy last minute or that’s because demons are very prideful and for her to lose must have been a big blow, while the demons are psychopathic, they still have feelings (pride being the biggest) and her losing must have made her really emotional, same way the other demon got kinda frustrated when he found out that frieren and her apprentice use such cowardly methods

@guskush she's almost certainly the best mage in the world. She doesn't really need to be flashy, and she clearly prefers not to be, as shown by the whole magic power supressing thing.

Fed-Kun's army
@sumfahg I love the reason you gave for the tears of Aura. This is cannon in my mind no matter what. It's like deceiving is part of a demon's nature, like an impulse or a reflex.

@Fredthefishlord you're right, she is prodigy after all, but i still want something flashy like recognize as Strongest Frieren's Disciple or make a Family would be sweet.

@pinkeree

@sumfahg

I was speaking of frieren at the funeral in the chapter 1 when she was attacked by the people for not showIng emotion. I do not think that would have mean that she was heartless, I think showing her cry was an easy way out to show that she was quitte sad at the hero dying. I wish the author could have expressed that whitout making her cry

Users who are viewing this thread