Sousou no Frieren

i dont think of this as a masterpiece since it got its own good parts and bad parts so ill give this either 8 or 9

also people complaining that its slow thats the point of this

Fed-Kun's army
So boring. I want to see a lewd loli
@monkey123
Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.png

Man, this is some good stuff. I enjoy the relaxing aspects to the high octane ones, but they're both done really well

It was only after reading the way the complaint comments about it beig overrated were being formulated, that I realised this must be a masterpiece. The quality of the complaints indicates the highest quality of the series, so far I was obviously underrating it.

Bruh, this manga is like fine wine, the story is something to sip and appreciate. Nice change of pace compared to every fast paced subpar isekai out there

So damn good!
A true hero dont need the goddess sword.
The greatest warrior should know fear.
A good priest don't need to be pure or wise.
The best mages are the cunning and shameless.
It is perfect 20/20!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the story is really great! But I admit that after reading up till chapter 5, I find myself disappointed that the author completely threw away the aspect that I found the most interesting, that of Frieren's longevity and how years feel like days to her. I see that in future chapters only 1 or 2 years pass (as of chapter 29) rather than larger leaps. When Fran was introduced, I feared that this would be the case. The story seems to start focusing on Fran rather than Frieren, which locks it into a human timeframe once again. That's sad. The story had a lot of potential, but if it continues like this, then what is even the point of stating "X years since the hero's passing" aside from knowing when the next meteor shower will be?

Yes, again... I'm sure the story right now must be amazing and I do plan on continuing to read it. I'm merely disappointed that the thing that called my attention the most seems to have been discarded completely.

Users who are viewing this thread