Sousou no Frieren

Just caught up with the latest chapter so far, and I'm wholeheartedly embracing the bittersweet yet calming Mushishi vibes that this manga is giving off! ✨
If you're looking for something to read, give this a try :)

It truly describes those who arent recorded are forgotten but lives up to the people's memories as they've marked on their adventures. A very good masterpiece.

One of the best mangas out there. An 10/10 plot, 8/10 Characters (10/10 for protag), 7/10 Art.

I'm normally not a big fan of japanese mangas because of differing tastes, but even I can tell this is a masterpiece.

I would've like to rate this 1/10 for the monke, but I can't; because of the absolutely amazing plot.

8.6/10

Wow this really blew up started it when the latest is only 5 chapters but even with this kind of pacing I'm still satisfied in reading it. Some parts really touches my heart

This story has been outstanding so far, but this current plot-line is so cliche and they're way up north now and suddenly there are all these scantily clad girls around, wtf Yamada Kanehito. I think it would have been more in character for Frieren to ignore the certificate and get in trouble for breaking the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread