Sousou no Frieren

Dex-chan lover
Fortnite arc?

All jokes aside, i really like this manga. It compliments my existential crises really well.

I would hate to have a long life span.

just seeing friends and family die from old age while you’re just there.

sad :(

The fantasy world built in this series is pretty superb, no rush whatsoever, we just chillin with (- w - ) frieren

sigh made me remember the moments in Emperors Domination where li qiye remembers or visits the resting place of his companions

Double-page supporter
Licensed by VIZ as "Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End"

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1362820529095389190

Dex-chan lover
Yes! 🙌 The series got licensed by Viz! I’m going to pre-order the physical version when it gets announced. This is big news. All we need is an anime adaptation, and I’m all good. 👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
I am beginning to worry that once the manga is removed from the site, we will not hear a pip from it for two years before first volume is published and even then it will take half my life until I can finally, and illegally, because viz doesn't publish it where I live, finish the series after some kind soul uploads it online...

And yes, I do support manga artists, buy physical and digital manga books and contribute to some translator, there is just too many of them out there to personally support everyone, sorry. And yet why does it feel like I am being personally attacked every time a publisher comes out with their "we gonna do YOU a FAVOR and translate it in OUR language while BLOCKING it everywhere else from being posted" yeaaaaah.

Anyhow, wonderful manga. Currently at the peak of my top ten manga list. Wonderful art, the right amount of drama and comedy. It is rare to come across such stories.

This manga is pretty good, but I think a 9.40 rating is exaggerating a little. I dropped it myself because it doesn't interest me personally, but the story and art were pretty good. The characters are also wholesome and fairly enjoyable, but eh. Not 9.40 rating enjoyable. To me this isn't much different from a slice of life with the perspective of an elf.

I just want to thanks Yamada Kanehito sensei and Abe Tsukasa for this beautiful masterpiece

Volume 1 seems to be officially released in November.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/frieren-tsukasa-abe/1138872590?ean=9781974725762

Users who are viewing this thread