Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@boag
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the MC's intelligence take a sudden dive this chapter. Wtf happened to him??

Dex-chan lover
@Batotopls the author went out of his way to put it in the title, most isekai MCs would have half a dozen girls lusting for his dick already, I dont know if this false advertisement is a good thing or a bad thing for fucking with my expectations and subverting them.

Dex-chan lover
These comments only make this series better, not that it's amazing to begin with.

Double-page supporter
@art17

If he have immunity and resistance to all then he might not even hear it as it seems to be telephatic communication . Telephatic commincation might be considered an attack thus blocked.

@boag Well of course, if you expected Loli-bitch-like characters, you're probably not in the right story xD
On a side note, that's not how you use a pickaxe. I'm no expert, yet even I knows that.
And that was probably telepathy, which most have been blocked by his immunity, I agree on that :)

Once again, why this MC looks like autist, behaves like autist and thinks like autist? Could this be... Homo Autistus, the missing key between human and dunghead degrode?! Such a rare species, said to live on distant archipelago in bamboo huts and eating bog wheat!

Users who are viewing this thread