Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

lol the guild master looks VEEEEEERY familiar XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
Glad he protected the mice girls. A goblin’s sex drive and a rodent’s reproductive capabilities would be a major disaster.
Also holy shit for dragon man:
Guy gets one hell of a buff. Seems like a waste on goblins...

Aggregator gang
Seems kind of dumb to fight them in the woods and plains instead of the nice bottleneck of the bridge.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, OP characters thinking they are nothing special is becoming one of my most hated tropes.

Double-page supporter
@hybrid_being

Same. I'm getting really tired of the low-energy, "Just want to live life unrestrained and carefree and do fuck all nothing ever except eat and wander around like a hobo", "this power doesn't mean anything or make me special I'm just a normal guy" main characters.

If you have the power to fight, then fight. If you have the power to change the world for the better, fucking do it!

Not doing so makes you selfish, lazy, and responsible for everything that's lost because you refused to act!

😁 Yaaayyyy!!!! Update! And I did not mind re-reading the entire series to refresh my memory 😄

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
I can get behind him trying to hide his power, and even trying to live carefree life, but being ignorant of ones own power just makes him look stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Mouse girls! Why are there so few mouse girls in manga?

Did something else happen?

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel / @HYBRID_BEING : Dont see it, i mean, if you dont like this sort of characters you dont need to read this right? But i disagree on a more fundamental level (well, in part, he should absolutly try more to understand his powers, so he knows what je can do and what not, but well), whatever, i disagree with the "if you have the power you have to use it"-thinking, he doesnt have to do anything... if someone wants the world saved, he should go and try it himself, its easy always shoving responsibilities on others, just because they happen to have some power. No one is entitled to others fighting their wars, if you want something, get it yourfuckingself instead of shoving it onto others.

Users who are viewing this thread