Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Yepp. Also in favor for more mouse-girls. But I imaging it is really easy to hide a trap between them.

Saturn-like sun talk @Kokone, @ApolloX1209: It has been established as that worlds sun in Chapter 1 Page 4. While it might explain a very bright night sky, don't ask me how it manages to brighten up the day and warm that world enough even though you can still clearly see its atmospheric features and make out the details of it's rings. (Bright enough, yet not bright enough.) Maybe it's a world with silicon based life forms (including the "humans") and they breath a methane atmosphere, which is severe under -100°C cold. The shining of a gasgiant might be enough. As all lifeforms seem to be so similar to Earth-lifeforms (with more light sensitive eyes, that view colors in another spectrum), the MC might just haven't realized the difference.

Or the mangaka just messed that up for a stylistic reason. (Or he does know something that I don't. Also possible.)

Then again that gasgiant has a shade. Is he orbiting a small sun (which's features we can't make out) really close? No idea. Just don't think to hard about it.

x2alt.jpg

I don't know how I feel about him going down the hero path. It was quite interesting seeing him scheming albeit wasn't so serious, but as he decides to protect something "precious" to him as the mouse girls and a bath buddy, it feels wasted. And with him being a teacher to the dragon cub, what will it do when it grows up? If it grows up.😶😑

Double-page supporter
Mouse girl are cute and all but
I want inn girl(moose girl) to ara ara me
@Glomoro oh my knowledge about animal are not really wide so thank for collect me

Fed-Kun's army
I loved the mouse girls. I want to have a party of only mouse people. I'd feel like a giant.

I finally figured it out. Takeru is an a-hole and it was a curse on the world when he got isekai'd into it. <sigh>

Fed-Kun's army
This MC manages to alternate between wet blanket and genuinely entertaining and I can't decide if I like him enough to not drop this

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk I'm going to assume she's not a moose girl for several reasons. If she's got a real life animal basis, it'd have to be reindeer/caribou unless she's actually a crossdresser with fake tits and the whole nine yards. But I mean, she could also be "imaginary fantasy race with antlers." Maybe something like humanoid Kirin? Technically more of a dragon than a deer or anything in that case I guess.

Aggregator gang
I don't know what's more entertaining. BII licking the goblin blood of his knuckles or the nervous mouse girl holding the place where human ears would be instead of the one's on her head.

is it just me or the guild master on page 4 looks like Dwayne Johnson

My problem with JP MCs is that they are too selfless and humble. There is no personal greed at all.
And it was mentioned that he was granted a big "thing" by God, how the hell has he managed to stay still until now? He is in his prime yet he has no urges? Why even mentioned his big thing in the first place at all?

I was about to say, I didn't read the comments of the earlier chapters but has anyone said anything about saturn being the sun... I guess I can understand it, the problem is for it to provide decent light it should take up much more of the sky. like moon x 20

Double-page supporter
Can summon a tornado... Punches goblins...
I said that this is average manga but with this kind of stupidity it is hard to say even that.

Dex-chan lover
Those three guys at the beginning looking like warriors from the end of the century

Users who are viewing this thread