Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer not the stupidest, or wildest, quest I've read about. There are mc's that would travel across dimensions, and rummage through the memories of ancient dead, to learn the recipe for Pepsi, and I was okay with them going on that adventure each time.

@Kanol I don't know~, there's some odd symmetry in the anteater poops we've seen so far, they might be able to teach you more about stellar orbits, than this elf can about common sense.

all she needs to be is young now and not an ancient and she will have broken the 5th wall on high elves.

I think @runetooh is correct.
I was thinking, shamshir, but came up to the same conclusion after a few searches.
"jambiya" pronounciation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ZFD9uvv-k

Fed-Kun's army
@cryum I'd almost suspect that to be a reference to how fly agaric can look like some other edible mushrooms if it's white spots get washed off except that'd be a pretty abstruse joke .

Hung Nguyen is so dedicated to make sure the translations are of a certain level of quality, and I really appreciate that.

Dex-chan lover
Is she in competition with Sanae from Ponko Tsundere na Osananajimi for the title 'most dimwitted female lead'?...

Double-page supporter
That last page when he has his hands on his ears, I was like "woah, I know he was big, but never realized he was swol too"
(*〇□〇)……! Look them pecs and arms!

@runetooh I'm sorry to be contrary, and I'm no expert, but all the Janbiya daggers that came up in Google image search were curved and the manga had straight daggers.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, and I really appreciate the translator notes.

Dex-chan lover
the raws say ジャンビーヤ (janbi-ya) which is pretty obviously a janbiya from a quick google search :/

It's something I've noticed a lot in various mangas but why is it that everyone seems to shake hands with their left hands?

On the Sylph's Chambire I'd rather wager that, as it's enchanted with wind magic and Sylph's usually the wind spirit of choice in manga, it alludes to the idea that Sylph, the spirit of wind, lives on the dagger given its enchant

Dex-chan lover
It's huh…"Chambre" in French. Chambire does not exist afaik. And I'm French so I ought to know. ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread