Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Group Leader
@allen133194
I don't even know why @dereth is letting something so small as 'itadakimatsu' mean anything. That's what it said and that's what it was translated as in the manga. If he wants to complain then let him complain to the manga writer.

Aggregator gang
AHHH yesss crab...
crab meat
crab soup
crab fat
damn how I miss seaside vacation

I hate how they try to force their own traditions into an Isekai world. Ur not in japan anymore ur in their country. Why u trying shove ur stuff down their throats

@AnimeaddictionIV I think he's arguing that isekais are oversaturated and this particular trope is unoriginal. Or saying that having defining customs in manga is also unoriginal like being japanese and saying "thanks for the food", especially in isekais. Either way he could've at least tried to not be so offensive about it. It really is such a small thing to nit pick and it genuinely doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Edit: Also, thank you for the chapter. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the release(s) 🍻
I'm glad I took a break for a few chapters to let a few build up and maybe prevent especially... 'harsh' cliffhangers.
Ended up only able to wait 3 or 4, but I'm glad I did and that I didn't have to wait the average time to see this chapter after the prior buildup😁

Using fire and lightning based skills/magic inside a cave? And a dwarf who was supposed to be a miner does not stop his stupidity? Leave alone oxygen being burned out and suffocate them there, the dust explosion alone would kill them on the spot.

Aggregator gang
Maybe it's just me, but having sudden urge to impose your own practices on others sounds like the sort of thing a character who is secretly a psychopath would do.

Dex-chan lover
The stupid part was not using explosive magic in a cave, it was using explosive magic in a cave right after showing the ability to manipulate rocks and stones: he could have just carved a door with working hinges, instead he went for high power explosion...

Also, if I do things faster, better and more efficiently, it's stupid to delegate these tasks to someone else, unless I have something else more important to do.
If you feel useless, maybe the solution is putting more effort into being useful, rather then hampering who is extra competent at their job. Because now, when he will leave monsters for you to kill, you will know that it is out of pity and because he believes that said monsters don't pose a serious threat.

Dex-chan lover
Im thinking i wish Brolite would be flown away after MC smash the stone wall with his flame balls, and get dirtied again like the second time they met...
Its super fun when she just reacted like it was nothing at all

He impose on you to enter YOUR party and still wants you to do the things the way HE wants.
Yeah, for me it would be a no.

esp

It's been a while, but didn't he barge his way in to a solo job?

@blablablub

In that case they use carefully prepared amounts and they get the fuck away from the vicinity for every blast.

This guy uses random magic almost point-blank. It's not the same thing.

@esp Barge his way to a solo job? I'm gonna need some more information to know what you're talking about. Are you talking about the current request he's doing? If so, I'm gonna say no, he did not.

esp

@allen133194 I am referring to lizard friend. Takeru left in a carriage on his own in chapter 20 to hit up a mine and lizard bro tracks him down in 22 and scolds him. He admits that he'd pressured the guild master into giving Takeru's itinerary away and then decided he was joining. Takeru tried to decline politely a few times and gave up.

I am all for the MC making friends, but it feels a bit like lizard bro is being a bit rude toward someone that didn't want help. Like the MC has to pretend to be weak for the sake of everyone's self esteem.

@esp Oh yeah, if you're talking about Clay, I agree with you. He more or less followed him and invited himself into the party. I thought you may have been talking about MC.

The only defense for Clay about joining his party that I could think of is how Takeru forcefully 'healed' him changing his biology from a lizardman to some kind of dragon. He also confided in Clay about a considerable amount of his origin. But, despite all that I still think you're right.

Dex-chan lover
For the whole "barging in" bit about Clay wasn't lizard-friend worried about MC? MC has shown a pretty drastic lack of that world's "common sense" before regardless of how skilled/powerful he may be. Less trying to be a bodyguard than a wingman helping him not step on too many toes.

Users who are viewing this thread