Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Supporter
All the current political intrigue can shove it, this is more important.
image.png

It's time for another round of 'extremely hype description from book means Thor makes something that's super off from the original.' IIRC this one is something else.
My imagination goes to something like this:
bfpb-001-01-lead_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, so we're going to just skip the sex scene and jump straight to the handholding scene? And I wouldn't even put it past them to have Thor hold both their hands at the same time. Absolutely lewd.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Leaving aside the erotic second half of this chapter, Thor's got a surprisingly sensible outlook on strength; going after the strong for fame and/or power is a pretty universal constant among people, so aiming to be the strongest is really just painting a target on your back.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing he just saw one of those Hug pillows (the type with the arm) or something, and is going to turn it into either a glory portal, or a homunculus hand he controls from his room.

Dex-chan lover
Absolute degenerates. Uncensored handholding from an unwed pair. And now he’s planning to make a portal for handholding all night.
Jokes aside that was cute how much they care for Thor.

Users who are viewing this thread