Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Dex-chan lover
\> hand holding

MODS MODSS MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
THE SECRET ART OF BABY MAKING?!

XcsPAbI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes...
Next its gonna be The "Super Realistic S*X DOLL" Dubbed as Body Pillow

Dex-chan lover
It's time for another round of 'extremely hype description from book means Thor makes something that's super off from the original.' IIRC this one is something else.
I am very curious as to which device allows such a misunderstanding. Smartphone?

Dex-chan lover
I'll be real: I'm genuinely starting to get tired of the "omg hand holding?!? How LEWD!!" meme. Don't get me wrong, it was funny at first, and it still is sometimes, but it's been years now. Like, I started reading manga in mid-to-late highschool (possibly earlier). I graduated highschool in fucking 2012. As far as I can recall, the hand holding thing has been a joke that entire time.

I'm not about to try and dissuade anyone from making the joke, don't get me wrong. I just wanted to, for once, express how tired I am of the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna invent a dildo isn't he.
Ahem, I mean to say, body pillow or just a walkie talkie.

Users who are viewing this thread