Speedcat

Thank you for the scans! I was reading Fallen into a Reverse Harem Game and saw that Ruby Scans is trying to snipe that story. I just want you to know that I really like your scans and I enjoy your comments in the end so I really hope the selfish actions of Ruby Scans won’t stop your continuation of this series. Once again, thank you!

Bless this wonderful team for translating Shadow Queen, It Looks Like I've Fallen to the World of Reverse Harem Game and When the Villainess Loves! I'm planning to read all your works. Keep of the good work and stay healthy. Love the little content at the end portion for LLIFWRHG (too mouthful, lol) , and fast updates too.

Thank you guys so much for all he translations, do you accept donations? Bc the raws cost money dont they?? I literally love all the stuff youre releasing

Group Leader
@icesk8terdiaz No, we didn't! I don't mind using my own money for raws :D You can use the money to buy the raw instead/support them when any of our series got licensed! Thankyou for loving our translation 😍

Hi guys ... The discord link seems to have expired... Could you please give me the link 🥺

Hello! Thank you for your wonderful translation! I would like a invite link to your Discord server!

Group Leader
We don't have any release schedule for our series, please be patient, the series will surely be updated as long as it's not dropped @scottle

i literally read every single one of y'all's project. the taste is immaculate. the translating is spot on. the mass releases are unreal. i love y'all sm

10/10 would simp for y'all if i had the cha-ching
love all ur translated works, all good quality and i daresay u guys r one of the best scanlations groups

pls take care of urselves!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)
I'll wait patiently for the next chapters! ♥

Thank you so much for translating a gentle goblin's wife.
Your translations are gorgeous. I appreciate the hard work you guys are putting into this.
I really hope you will keep translating this series ✨

Users who are viewing this thread