Speedcat

You translate all my favorites, thank you for taking the time to do this! I look forward to your next works! ❤️❤️

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME LOVE YOU SO MUCH?!

I sincerely thank you from the deepest caverns of my heart for the beautiful translations that you all provide 😪

On a more serious note, I also sincerely hope that everyone is happy, healthy, and safe. Again, thank you.

I hope you'll be interested in translating Tale of Felluah
https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah/chapters/

Dear speedcat scans, I don't mean to rush you at all. I merely aim to express my adoration for when the villainess loves when I say that I am literally willing to commit murder for more chapters.

p.s: thank you so much for picking this manhwa up.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for translating the raws ;____; I appreciate your hard work!!!

Thank you for picking up Answer Me, My Prince

Hopefully your team will be the one who take this webtoon under your care 💕 it has good start (hopefully won't be full of plot hole and sudden chara debuff). The summary sucks tho (I thought it was a cheap cheesy webtoon)

Thank you for translating and introducing me to manhwa and smut 😍😍 !! It brings me such joy to read it!

I wish you all good health, prosperity and a wonderful new year!

So excited for the next episode of [ A Kind Goblin’s Bird]

love this group
i try to read everythig you guys pick up because i know it will be good

Can you guys pick up 'charlotte has 5 disciples' pleaseeeee!!! I love ur translations and u guys update fast which is just...pure bliss lol. If you guys can, please do consider picking up this manhwa. its got lots of good looking peeps *wink wink* PLEASEE!!!

just wanted to say i appreciate that you guys leave any comments you have about the chapters you're working on, off the actual panels, and at the end of the chapter releases.

it's really annoying to see scanlators insert themselves and their comments into the manga other than to elaborate on the translation or provide context.

so thanks for that. cheers.

Thanks for translating all of my favorites!! You all are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I just found you guys, and your translations are just amazing. <333 Even with side by side comparisons, you are hands down my favorite. Please keep up the fantastic work. <333 akjdsdjsadjklas

TYSM FOR TRANSLATING MY FAV MANHWASS ❗❗i love u guys sm tyyyy🙏🙏🙏🙏 TY FOR TRANSLATING VILLAINESS MAKER 💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread