Spice and Wolf

Dex-chan lover
Lonely?
Sir by the looks of this manga I think this 2D girl is already taken though

Dex-chan lover
I met with the 2D girl and she said me this: I'm not lonely get lost you fugly weeb. i feel sad...

Aggregator gang
;-; somebody told me the anime ended at chapter 66 i tried reading it and it was too different from the anime i guess i'll have to start from the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Aww, it's so cute. A shame you have to use another website to finish it though. It's tough following policies.

Dex-chan lover
@Eesolett I can't recommend one of those sites for moral reasons, just google "spice and wolf chapter 37" and most sites will have them.

@EOTFOFYL
Why yall so fucking gay just post a link holy shit stop acting like super secret clubs are you god damn 10 years old holy shit

The worst part of Manga Rock closing is that they were one of the few if not the only one to have Spice & Wolf 100 chapters

@blackcrocodylus Well, it seems MR is lying and still operating? but to be sure, keep using MD for now. And just buy all the 16 books, it causes around €200 for all the English versions (€12,5 per). It a good showpiece for your home/room after reading.

Users who are viewing this thread