Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - True Identity

I think that villain will be Carlton Drake* from "Live Foundation" (there was note in newspaper in 1st chapter). So I think after concluding venom arc we may get rest of symbiotes as plan for future. Other safe option would be Doc Octopus or Norman Osborn I guess? Mysterio is a little off as he isn't genius type villain, so maybe Sinister Six? That would be very cool.

So I think book release will end with semi cliffhanger after concluding Venom arc either Peter Parker will be back just for short time(after he will go with Avengers or something) or somewhat cut out from being Spider-Man (coma or he will lose powers + injury and will act as mentor for Yuu) and end scene will show rest of symbiote family or Sinister Six tease. For Yuu it would mean dealing with unmasking issue and bigger role for Emma and/or Silk as FMC/support/ friends/love interest as he only haves father and a lot of villains would go after them now.

Let's hope it isn't only paper release so we could support it. Anyway let's try our best to support it!

*Symbiote expert who created some after Venom and Carnage manifested.

Really Loving Where Things Are Going. Really Love This!!!!!!!!! Really Hope This Series Gets The Attention It Deserves. Continuing Where It Left Off. Really Hope It Gets The Attention Physically And Online. Really, This Is One Of The Best Spidey Series I've Seen In A Long Time.

I Also Hope That This Series Continues With Peter With The Symbiote Suit, The Effects It Has On Him, Eddie Brock, Cletus Kasady, And More.

Also Hope That This Final Confrontation Here Is Long And Expands In A Few More Chapters. The Story Of How Peter Ended Up Here, How Mysterio Got A Hold If The Symbiote, Who He Was Working With, Who Created The Symbiote, And More. Really Hope This Fight Is Long For Both Peter And Yu.

@MrFox I think that Mysterio is likely teaming up with either Carlton, Norman, or Otto on thisSymbiote Project of his. Just to make himself look good, he'll likely go so far as to do all this. And considering that this would be Peter's first meeting with Mysterio and how he was captured, he'll likely be a much tougher opponent to face. I hope things get build in through with Peter having the suit and would likely effect him and his life. We'd also probably get something from Eddie Brock, Cletus before all the events of Venom and Carnage, MJ's fear of the Symbiote, and more. And how Yu will play a role in this, we'll just have to see. Maybe Peter does fall into a coma once the suit takes pressure into him.

I'm also hoping to see the Six get Built Up, Norman playing a big role, Felicia seeing things for her role, and all the other stuff happening. Hope this battle is long and hope we get some information on how Peter got into this mess before. We've just gotta see and find out.

Fed-Kun's army
Did not ever expect him to take off his mask but that was such a great moment. Yuusuke sensei captures the essence of spiderman so well.
I really hope it can continue.

Dex-chan lover
Yo is that Mysterio?!
Also Symbiote suit Spider-Man right? Which allows me to bring up this classic.
https://youtu.be/nVmXsBNfwHY?t=109
AND YU TAKES OFF HIS MASK LIKE OMG I REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING THAT! Dude,I wish I had the money to help,but I don't sadly...
There's probably a quote from ITSV that fits right now.
The best one I can think of is "Anyone can wear the mask".

sad that this series may gonna be axed because of the sales
this chapter even feels like near the climax of the story

For a moment i thought Miles Morales come to save the day, but it's spidey with black-costume. 🤩

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it, a manga that makes me wanna cry, because it's touching and getting axed at the same time!

Aggregator gang
unfortunately even if we outside japan were to support it it will still get axed
It needs to be supported on its origin country

Dex-chan lover
@gustave154 Looks like it. Always wanted a full blown Marvel comic written by one person.
It was fun while it lasted.
Great color pages too.

can someone explain to me the black spiderman suit? how did the venom goo becom a suit? not familiar with venom in the comics

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is so good (and prob one of the best Spiderman's story i've ever read)... pls don't get axed.

Users who are viewing this thread